Hi! Or, perhaps, Hi Again! When I first envisioned this blog, I saw it strictly as a place to talk about my exploration in Second Life. And I still want that to be part of it, but over the past few years I’ve really developed an appetite for fashion in SL, a passion that both excites me and bruises my wallet.
Sooooooo, with that in mind, I wanted to set a few expectations:
* I’m not sponsored by, nor do I receive any free or reduced cost items of clothing outside of a group gift or a good sale or something along those lines. Everything I’m wearing comes from my rapidly expanding wardrobe, but that means you’ll often see me wearing the same top or jeans or skirt or swimsuit in different pictures. Not only that, but I have a few constants that I’ll (almost) never change:
My Mesh Head:
Tumble by CATWA
My Mesh Head: Greer by Lelutka
My Tattoo: FoxLove by SilentSparrow
My Eyes: Trimuph (Fjord Color) by IKON
All that said, if you’re a designer and would be interested in working with me…please drop me a line!
* I refer to my own personal style as tastefully trampy. I think that’s probably enough said there. I think sexy is fun and sometimes sexy is NSFW – I’ll hide any images displaying even a hint of nudity behind a cut.
* I don’t wear a Bento head, that’s true. Part of it is sticker anxiety (5,000L isn’t an insignificant amount of money), part of it is fondness for my current head, and part of it, I’ll confess, is my own personal laziness in not wanting to go through hunting down the right head and the right shape (my current Glam Affair and LURE skins should still work…right?).
* I do wear a Bento head! As of this post, I’m wearing the Greer head by Lelutka with a skin from YS&YS.
* I am a mediocre (at best) photographer. I’m doing my best to improve my technique and my post-processing, but some of my pictures are still rather amateurish.
* Ikkin is a weird surname, I agree.
What I’m Wearing:
Top: Slashed Top by Cynful
Jeans: Silvia Ripped Boyfriend Jeans by Addams
Hair: Ainsley by TRUTH
Glasses: Rasa by Kumaki